Thursday, October 12, 2023

The Suddenlies of God

Malachi 3:1 “I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the Lord Almighty.”

Revivals happen suddenly. They often include unexpected people, in unexpected places, being used by God in unexpected ways. These revivals can appear overnight as God quickly returns to His temple.

Radical Revival Coming to College Campuses

Earlier this month, I had a visitation with God. He showed me a coming outpouring of the Holy Spirit on college campuses. These outpourings were happening all over the world! I saw massive worship rallies proceeded or followed by water baptisms.

However, these water baptisms were uniquely empowered by God’s ‘electric fire’ resting over the water. These supernatural baptisms brought conversions, healings, and deliverances.

As old and young alike were dipped into these waters, I saw them getting a 3 – in – 1 baptism of God! A water baptism, a baptism of fire, and a baptism of deliverance.

I’ve never seen anything like that before. People were being saved, filled with the Holy Spirit, and completely delivered all at once!

During these visions, I heard God say: “If you can rock the campuses, you can rock the nations.” I believe a global outpouring is coming to college campuses that will touch the world.

If you want to hear more about this visitation, watch my newest podcast episode: The Suddenlies of God. I recite it in-depth!

Closing Prayer

Father, what an honor to be alive in this hour. We ask for Holy Spirit to be poured out on universities and campuses around the world. We ask for electric fire baptisms that rock the world. We say ‘Yes’ to all you purpose for this hour of history, in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

God Bless You!

 

– James W. Goll